OoooLaLa

 Here we go! Some romance <3 

This week's book are from Barnes and Noble. 


The Sky Blues

Robbie Couch

"The Sky Blues" by Robbie Couch is a heartfelt coming-of-age novel about a high school senior who, while navigating the complexities of his senior year and his own identity, organizes a promposal to his crush that sparks both personal revelations and a broader acceptance of his true self.

My teenager just read this book and gave it a solid 4 stars. It highlight LGBTQ characters without making it their whole identity. It also includes a promposal! Which is all the rage with kids these days!



Check & Mate 

Ali Hazelwood

"Check & Mate" by Ali Hazelwood is a compelling romance about a brilliant chess grandmaster who, while dealing with a career setback and her own personal insecurities, finds unexpected love and support from a charming rival.

I did not get assigned this, but I know I would love to read it at some point! 

Ali Hazelwood is a rom-master!


Tweet Cute

Emma Lord 

A delightful contemporary romance about two high school students who fall for each other through anonymous Twitter exchanges, all while navigating a rivalry between their families' competing businesses.

Oooo do I love an epistolory story! I can't wait to read this one!!It looks like it has some great tv movie vibes! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sci Fi and Fantasy Reviews

Growing that Brain..

Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That